Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This Fabric, That Material..

Growing up, I never did bother about the different types of fabric/material to make an outfit or what need to be used for a certain purpose or item..

That is, until the preparations for the engagement and wedding is underway.

Finally, I know what is burlap, millinery netting, georgette, chiffon, 'Roberto Cavalli' satin, plus many, many more!

I am truly overwhelmed! *cringes*

So anyways, I do think that all BTBs have to do a thorough research on the different materials. Especially for the wedding outfits, 'cos it would be too HOT if you are wearing something made of a thick material in our tropical weather. :P

Or, if you are more into DIY, do research on the items you need to use and best if you try it out to see if the DIY item actually works!

Now, I feel like a typical auntie choosing the fabric to make Hari Raya outfits, or that 'macam-paham' DIY fanatic! Heh!

*twinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment