Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Chosen Dulangs Are...

Like mentioned previously, I will update on the chosen dulangs..

So after considerable thinking, I chose these five items!
1. Watch
2. Chocolates
3. Fruit tart
4. Fruits
5. Bunga rampai

Seems pretty simple, right? But, now is the fun yet tedious part...

 The decorations!

So, where is the perfect place to get deco items?

I have one I reaaally wanna go..

It is at:
Sin Hin Chuan Kee Pte Ltd

Head Office
No. 796/798 North Bridge Rd S 198766
Tel: 62988000 Fax: 62965195
Or
Branch Office
No. 200 Jalan Sultan #01-08 Textile Centre S 199018
Tel: 62988622 Fax: 62986068
Or email them at: www.shck.com.sg

Opening Hours
0900 hrs to 1800 hrs on Weekdays & Saturday
Closed on Sunday & Public Holidays

This store is well-known (but only to those who are into handicrafts..) for the deco items that they have, from ribbons to buttons to fabric cloths to.... many, many more! I chanced upon this shop when I was blogsurfing and I could still remember how excited I was when I first stepped into the store.. Macam budak masuk candy shop! Heh! :P

But... the sad thing is just that the store opens from Monday - Saturday,
And with me working 5 1/2 days, it will only be on January 2014 when I can get a chance to visit the shop to get my deco supplies...

Ohh! And guess what? Merisik will be done in two days' time! Time really flies by when you are excited + nervous + stressed! Hee..

Will update more on this nerve-wrecking event!

Till then, have a good advanced weekend, peeps! ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment