Friday, December 6, 2013

It All Began..

A marriage had always been on my mind ever since I had decided that enough was enough.
Enough of the drama had faced once upon a time, and that should I ever meet Mr Right, then I would know what best to do to avoid anymore drama - which is by having a marriage.

Fast forward to now, alhamdulillah, it has been more years than I would like to care since I have found someone whom I deem to be my Mr Right.♥

This relationship has been one heckuva roller coaster ride, and sometimes
I just wish I could press the stop button and get off it, but this relationship is too precious to just give up. :)

But, the serious topic regarding marriage has never been mentioned (apart from the rare, random, playful moments when we imagine how our marriage would be like..) and it was even considered taboo.

'Cos like E said, "I don't wanna promise you something which I might not even be sure of.." That is, until erm.. about a month ago.. 9 November 2013 when the dates for the 'merisik' was confirmed.

The feeling of excitement and fear started to creep in once everything was set out in the open. Excitement 'cos finally, "Aku NAK KAHHWIINN!!" Heh. But fear 'cos.. there is alot to do in only a few months ('cos someone really tk sabar. Nak tunang jugak in 2 months. =P) and I am afraid that the engagement would not be as expected..

Anyways, till here first. Next, insha Allah will post of the engagement preparations! ;)


*twinklez


No comments:

Post a Comment