Monday, January 6, 2014

SURPRISE!

Saaaay...

Was it ever mentioned that I had kept the engagement a secret from families (extended) and friends?

HEE!

Yes! I had managed to hush up all the news regarding this engagement except for a select few who helped me for the 'merisik'..

Below is a pixelated copy of the invitation sent out to my closest friends on 1st January 2014! (Two were informed earlier, 'cos I met up with them! Hee.. You guys know who you are! *winks*) A simple invitation using AWESOME Android Mobile Apps: Instext and PicsArt!


To those who have been invited, I hope that you could grace the occasion and share my happiness on this day. For those who have not, it does not mean that you all are not in my mind.. All of my friends are, but, since it is a fairly small engagement ceremony, I have to take into consideration for my family too..

I hope that you all understand my position and that no misunderstanding would occur, instead, do shower us with prayers, ameen!

*twinklez*

No comments:

Post a Comment